Sunday, January 22, 2012

Help Me Decide Which Pen to Buy!

Hello all -

Here's the scoop: I have a few dollars' credit in my PayPal account. In keeping with my ongoing pursuit of reviewing inexpensive pens, I'd like to review either a Jinhao or  Baoer, since I've never dealt with one of either maker. I went through eBay and selected a couple that I like the looks of. They are here: the Jinhao, and the Baoer.

I thought I'd try something a little different, and ask you to help me choose which pen to buy and review.

The poll is in the upper-right-hand corner of the blog. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite! (Or at least the one you'd prefer of the two!)

Voting will go through January 31, 2012, and I'll then purchase the pen and share the fun! (Hopefully it will be fun!)

And, a bonus: if the pen is something I'd call worth writing with, I'll have a giveaway for it too! I don't want to promise, in case the pen doesn't work well or something; I don't want to give you something that's not worth having! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of the Baoer over the Jinhao. I am not sure from a writing perspective which will be better :) Maybe you should just buy them both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, I don't really know which would write better either...either one will be an experiment. We'll just have to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Jinhao looks like it would be more comfortable in your hand. I also like the finish on it.

    ReplyDelete