Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Sunday Post: January 6, 2013

You may - or may not - have noticed that it's been a while since I posted here.

It's been a little busy for me.

I don't want to bore you with excessive detail, but...six weeks of bronchitis/pneumonia requiring 14 days of a 5-day antibiotic to finally kill it before it killed me. Picked up that bug at work, where several others have also been as sick or sicker - including my boss, who's been out for some time and in and out of the hospital, meaning I'm doing double duty as I am her backup. (I am not expecting her back for some weeks to come either.) We hosted Christmas for our family as I worked straight through the holiday season with no time off - other than Christmas Day and the days I spent in bed with the above-mentioned bronchitis. I work in a business subject to annual government audits, and there are currently 11 auditors at my office, which is taking a lot of my time at work - meaning my actual work is getting done after hours. They'll be visiting us until late this month.

I've been using my spare time for sleeping. I know, how selfish of me. What am I thinking?

Mostly about how to get one foot in front of the other without tripping!

At any rate, I wanted you all to know I have not forgotten you, and I do have some things in the pipeline for the blog. Some of it, hopefully, this week.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. ooo how awful!! It sounds like you are feeling better and I hope all continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGH! That sounds terrible!! I hope you're on the mend (and that it's not the kind of mend that takes months to mend). That is rough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your health is getting better! I know having auditors around is never any fun.

    But...did you happen to notice what pens they're using? 8-)

    ReplyDelete